You may want to know what differentiates Changi Village Hotel Singapore from the other hotels of the place. Its perfect ambiance and the feeling of breathing fresh air are the main attributes that make this hotel stand apart.
The location of the hotel is ideal for a relaxed stay because it is very near the not-so-crowded island of Pulau Ubin. It is also near the wetlands called Chek Jawa, a place popular not only for its flora but, for the various types of animals and birds that live there. You have to just take a boatride from the Ferry Terminal of Changi village, Singapore, to reach these places. If you enjoy going for strolls, you can walk along the scenic coastline of Changi and enjoy the beauty of nature.
* Superior Rooms of the hotel are also called Deluxe Rooms. A twin bed or alternatively, a king-sized bed and other standard amenities are available in these rooms. You can have the views of the sea from these rooms.
* Executive Club-Rooms are also very spacious. You can relax and enjoy the amenities as well as the privileges of the Executive Club. You can access the executive lounge for having your buffet-breakfast and for your evening cocktails. The rooms are provided with a mini bar and a high-speed broadband Internet. Enjoyable views of the sea from these rooms are certain to enchant anyone.
* Junior Suites are endowed with beautifully curved windows, mini-sofas and a designer feel. You can have the privileges of the Executive Club if you choose to stay in this suite. A mini bar and access to high-speed broadband Internet are available in these rooms also. You have the usual facilities like a king-sized bed and the other amenities also. As soon as you step into these suites, you will be greeted by the great views of the vast expanse of the sea.
* Executive Suites are very large, high-end rooms. You will have a separate area as a living room, a work desk, a king-sized bed, beautifully designed curved windows, mini sofas and so on in them. The privileges of the Executive Club are available to you. Other usual facilities like a mini-bar, access to high-speed broadband Internet, etc. are available in these rooms. You can enjoy the sea views from these rooms also.
Facilities Offered By The Hotel
* Airport shuttle services to Changi Airport Terminals 1 and 2 are offered as a complimentary facility.
* You can also use the one-way shuttle service from the hotel to Orchard Road so that you can visit the Tampines Mall and the Far-East Plaza.
* One-way shuttle service from the hotel to the Business Park, Changi and to Loyang is also provided on week days.
* You have as many as 17 indoor as well as outdoor venues for conducting social functions like weddings, solemnisations, etc. and corporate events. You can accommodate 350 guests in these venues. If you are a business traveler, you can hold business meetings and conferences here. These venues can be used as corporate retreats and team-building sessions also. You can use the audio-visual systems available in these venues for making presentations, etc.
* The infinity pool available at Changi Village Hotel Singapore is an excellent place to chill out. Since the pool is on Level 8, you can watch the planes landing at the Changi airport.
* The Creek Pool that is located at the hotel’s ground level can be ideal for enjoying with your family and children.
* Fitness freaks will find the Gymnasium of the hotel very useful because it has all the equipment needed for doing their work-outs.
* You can use the Spa called The RETREAT and the Thalasso Centre for pampering your body with good massages and treatments.
* The Saltwater Cafe is located near the lobby and in this restaurant, you have the option of choosing either indoor dining or the highly popular alfresco dining. A wide variety of local cuisines and international delicacies are offered here. If you want to enjoy the local delicacies of yester years, you can opt for the Kampong Buffet offered at lunch timings. Singapore is famous for its High-Tea spread and you can have the enjoyment of tasting it at this restaurant.
* La Cantina also offers both indoor and alfresco dining. This restaurant offers North Italian delicacies and you can have the views of the South-China Sea from here. Thin-crust pizzas including the Love Pizza and homemade tiramisu are popular in this restaurant.
* You can enjoy Japanese delicacies and fine wines at the Japanese Restaurant called Chou Bei. This is an ideal place for hosting business lunches and for having family gatherings.
* The bar called Wine Company features an elaborate wine portfolio that can cater to the discerning tastes of wine connoisseurs. Food-and-wine pairings are a specialty in this bar, that has to be necessarily enjoyed when you stay at Changi Village Hotel.
* Another bar called Vau Wine is a perfect place for relaxing after a day’s hard work or intense sight-seeing. Customer-friendly sommeliers will help you choose from a wide variety of vintages and different types of blends.
Simply put, you can enjoy the ambiance that is a fine blend of tradition and modernity if you stay at the Changi Village Hotel Singapore.